- Edition size: 1 — unique
- Medium: single channel video
- Duration: 02:14 minutes, looped
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 HD
- Frame rate: 24 fps
Remember when a test card was a kind of audiovisual ground truth? The SMPTE color bars used here are a trademarked test pattern of the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers, founded in 1916.
Houdini 18.0 + Redshift 3.0 + Nuke 12.2 + DaVinci Resolve 17.1
While viewable perfectly well on mobile devices and within manifestations of the metaverse, this work is optimized for standalone display on a large, 16:9 aspect ratio screen, orientated vertically. Ideally, the screen should stand at least 78 inches / 200 cm tall, to endow the image with an affect of physical presence. The color space of the display should be set to sRGB and hence an output gamma of 2.2 and a white point of D65.
- NFT (on request)
- Unlocked, original files, stored immutably on IPFS
- SSD containing backups of all files
- Archival master file
- High resolution display version
- Low resolution web version
- Signed certificate of authenticity
- Clear statement of resale, loan, display, and reproduction rights