Skip to content
What do collectors receive?
- NFT minted on the Ethereum blockchain
- Unlocked, original source files, stored unalterably on IPFS
- 2-10 GB archival master file
- 20-100 MB high resolution display version
- 2-10 MB low resolution web version
- Signed certificate of authenticity
- Display guidelines and authorized image assets
What rights do collectors obtain?
- Right to resell or gift the NFT to a private individual or public institution
- Right to show the high resolution display version, privately or publicly, both online and IRL, in one virtual and / or physical location at a time
- Right to show share flex transmit paste circulate violently emit the low resolution web version anywhere at anytime
- Right to loan the high resolution file, and to temporarily cede its display rights, to a public institution
- Right to receive updates and upgrades if the work is altered or improved
What rights does the artist retain?
- Copyright over all image and moving image assets and any other associated intellectual property
- Right to a 10% royalty on the gross value of any and all subsequent resales
- Right to know, record, and publicly communicate the individuating name of any entity to whom the work is loaned, sold or gifted
- Karma kicks kudos K-POW!